- This room is equiped with Shure Microflex Advance multi-capsule microphones integrated into the ceiling tiles for an even sound capture of all participants present.
- A Q-Sys audiodigital processor is installed to reproduce sounds created by presentation peripherals : voice calls (VoIP), and videoconferences (Skype, MS Teams, Google Hangouts, Zoom, etc.).
- An Extron video processor (DVS 605) offers users the option to capture video from a front-fracing or back-facing camera, as well as several image display choices (PiP, PoP, etc.).
- A 10,000-lumen laser projector and a 133-inch electric projection screen let you to cast computer documents from a local computer, various HDMI connectors, or the Kramer VIA GO wireless presentation solution.
- A wireless touch-screen controller enables you to power on, select different inputs, and control VoIP calls, as well as any room environment automations (motorized blinds and lighting).
“It was easy and quick to find equipment suited to our needs thanks to their vast knowledge of the products available on the market. The team’s installation services were also fast, and carried out exactly according to what had been decided. Since then, John and his team have always been available to answer questions and make any necessary additions according to the evolution of my needs. I highly recommend Simplevu. John and his team met my needs perfectly during our redesign."— Philippe Carli, IT Manager, Énergère
Énergère is a leading energy services company in Quebec which offers solutions that increase efficiency, while reducing operating and maintenance expenses for buildings. Its team of experts designs and implements innovative measures that help buildings reduce their energy consumption and carbon footprint. These actions also promote the modernization of infrastructures and enhance the comfort of building occupants.
“We had a dozen meeting rooms to plan, on top of the reception area, and employee kitchen. Simplevu’s experts guided us through each step of the process, and we trusted them completely. The result has met our expectations. The after-sales service is also worth mentioning. That’s why we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Simplevu’s services today, for any audiovisual project.”— David Kirouac, IT Manager, ROBIC
Founded in Montreal in 1892, ROBIC has earned a reputation for excellence in intellectual property in Canada. The firm is the fourth most prolific filer of trademarks, and is internationally renowned. Its Montreal and Quebec offices house over 180 support staff and highly qualified professionals specializing in intellectual property and business law.
“Simplevu always offers us excellent service. Their service, their follow-up, and installations always meet the standards we are entitled to expect. The entire team acts with exemplary professionalism.”— Sebastien Lavoie-Magoon, IITS Manager, Concordia University
At Concordia, over 50,000 students engage with the world’s big questions head-on. Inspired by people of knowledge and supported by cutting-edge installations, they explore innovative solutions and make positive contributions to society. Whether it’s to make Montreal more dynamic, connect humans to humanity, or define the 21st-century university, there, creativity is king.